Saturday, January 15, 2011

Apres Hiatus

Extra Holiday work hours: finished.
Christmas and New Year's festivities: finished.
Five-day trip to Tennessee for my childhood friend's wedding (and first sight of falling snow!): finished.

I almost forgot what it was like to be doing consistent work on the mural. The extended break was very welcome, necessary, obligated and refreshing.

On with the painting!

Don't mind the color shifts from third to third, I got them as consistent as possible in editing, but each time the lighting was different and so there is some difference. Below is my cleaned up re-oriented painting table, situated so I can mix my colors while looking at the canvases at a distance. I have little pallets I load up with color from the big pallet, and walk around with those. My music stand is doing double duty at the moment.




No comments: